Saturday, August 17, 2019

Retired people fun

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days
interesting... Well, this was what I heard from a 60+ Senior Citizen & he said this about using time Productively...

"The other day my wife & I went into town & went into a shop... We were only in there for about 5 minutes... When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket...

We went up to him & I said, 'Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?' He ignored us & continued writing the ticket. I called him a Dumb ass... He glared at me & started writing another ticket for having worn tires...

So my wife called him a shit head. He finished the 2nd ticket & put it on the windshield with the first... Then he started writing a third ticket... This went on for about 20 minutes... The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote...

Just then our bus arrived & we got on it & went home...

We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired.

It's important at our age..."
😄😄😄😄😄😄

No comments:

Post a Comment