Saturday, August 17, 2019

Army Quotes

Ten best Indian Army quotes: Must read. Really felt proud reading them.....

1. "Either I will come back after hoisting the tricolocr, or I will come back wrapped in it, but I will be back for sure.”
– Capt. Vikram Batra, Param Veer Chakra

2. “What is a lifetime adventure for you is a daily routine for us.” – Ladakh Leh highway  signboard of Indian Army

3. “If death strikes, before I prove my blood, I swear I’ll kill death.” – Capt. Manoj Kumar Pandey, Param Veer Chakra 1/11 Gorkha Rifles

4. “Our flag does not fly because the wind moves it, it flies with the last breath of each soldier who died protecting it.”
-- Indian Army

5. “To find us, you must be good, to catch us you must be fast, but to beat us…………you must be kidding.” -- Indian Army

6. “May God have mercy on our enemies, because we won’t.”
-- Indian Army

7. “We live by chance, we love by choice, we kill by profession.” – Officers Training Academy, Chennai

8. “If a man says he’s not afraid of dying, he’s either lying, or he’s a Gorkha.” –
Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw

9. “It is God’s duty to forgive the terrorists, but it’s our duty to convene a meeting between the two.” -- Indian Army

10. “I regret I have but one life to give for my country.” – Officer Prem Ramchandani

No comments:

Post a Comment